Gobble Gobble! Pattern Block Turkeys are a fun and easy way to use pattern blocks to make turkeys!
Reinforce basic shapes and create these fun Pattern Block Turkeys! Students use pattern blocks to make a new friend and record their total number of shapes!
• Google Drive Pattern Block Turkey Resource
• Large Pattern Block shapes (colored and black & white versions)
• Small Pattern Block shapes (colored and black & white versions)
• My Pattern Block Turkey Labels (colored and black & white versions)
• I’ve included 2 versions of labels: one says “rhombuses” and one says “rhombi” Both plural spellings are correct, so use the version that works best for your classroom!