Nouns – common and proper noun can be a sweet learning time!
Who doesn’t love candy? Super Sweet Nouns is filled with tons of fun activities to help your students master common & proper nouns! There are over 70 pages of activities.
* Noun and Proper Noun Anchor Charts
* Goody Goody Gumballs Board Game
* Common & Proper Noun Go Fish
* Noun Scoot (for 15, 18, 24, or 30 students)
* Noun Grids
* Ice Cream Shop Matchup Center Game
* Learning Something Sweet Friend Interview
* Super Sweet Sugar Search
* Proper Noun “I Have, Who Has?” Game
* Sweet Shop Sorting Worksheet
* A Perfectly Sweet Pair Matchup Worksheet
* Ice Cream Time! Worksheet
* Nouns are a Piece of Cake Worksheet
* Noun Book Resources
— Make sure to download the preview to grab a sample worksheet!
Read more about Super Sweet Nouns on my blogLucky to Be in First to see these ideas in action!