I know seat crates have been all the rage on Pinterest and blogs all over, and I’m so behind on having them in my classroom…but I FINALLY made some! Here are the pictures of my new little seat crates and the step by step directions on how to create your own!
You’ll need a few items to start your DIY project:
- hanging file folder crates
- fabric cut to fit over the plywood pieces
- plywood pieces cut to fit the inner lip of your crate
- mattress padding cut to fit over the plywood pieces
- staple gun
2) Start stapling the fabric to the board and tuck in the edges as if you were wrapping a present.